At Greystone, everything that we do and stand for revolves around caring for others. We care for our patients, their families, our communities and each other.
The four primary pillars that comprise our Culture of CARE are caring, accountability, respect and excellence. Caring could mean engaging others with a smile; accountability could mean taking responsibility for a special project; respect could mean actively listening when someone else is speaking; and excellence could mean exceeding expectations in one’s daily tasks.
Associates acknowledge each other when they exhibit CARE values by filling out an “I Caught You Caring” card. Cards are drawn at random each week and the winners receive a gift card!
Our Greystone family is our most valuable asset, which is why we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that nurtures the all-around well-being of our associates.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance - Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off - Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan - You’re our company’s future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits - Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement - The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time or PRN status
Because we value professional development and continued education, we offer a robust tuition reimbursement program. We provide support through an established mentorship program and remain strong proponents of promoting from within our organization. Our anniversary recognition program rewards staff members for their contributions and years of service.
A company focused on care, we remain dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve. From food and clothing drives to monetary donations, community service is ongoing at Greystone Health.
We’re so passionate about giving back that we assembled an organized charity committee that meets monthly to discuss new ways we can get involved in our communities. If you’re passionate about a particular cause, we offer a charity match program.
Each year we come together as a company across our many locations for hands-on volunteer work at our annual Day of Service. Our philanthropic mission statement is to end human suffering. Our participation in Feeding America, The Salvation Army, Meals on Wheels and Habitat for Humanity, among several other organizations, enables us to work as a team toward that goal.
© Copyright Greystone Health 2020. All Rights Reserved